- Read and interpret shop drawings and paperwork
- Utilize an array of hand tools to modify and install finished millwork products, verifying dimensions are to specification
- Adhere to jobsite safety protocols and safely operate various pieces of equipment and tools
- Communicate job status, customer issues and other pertinent information to the direct supervisor
- Project a professional image on behalf of the company and interact appropriately with customers
- Maintain a neat and clean installation process
- Excellent carpentry skills; minimum 2 years
- Experience in millwork and cabinet making
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
Keystone Millwork offers career growth opportunities, above average salaries, and benefits with a dynamic work environment.
We are looking for career minded, experienced individuals who are serious about their craft. We are willing to offer competitive pay for qualified individuals.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Email Kate Henderson: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume including work history and contact information.