CUSTOM MILLWORK FABRICATOR
- Create custom architectural millwork from shop drawings to finished product such as: custom cabinetry and solid surface countertops
- Ability to read shop drawings and blueprints
- Work in a team or independently and be detail oriented
- Handle woodworking equipment and tools proficiently and safely
- Display a professional image and attitude
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Custom millwork skills; minimum 2 years
- Solid surface fabrication; minimum 2 years
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and stand for 8-10 hours/day
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
Work Hours: 6:30 am – 3:15 pm
Keystone Millwork offers career growth opportunities, above average salaries, and benefits with a dynamic work environment.
We are looking for career minded, experienced individuals who are serious about their craft. We are willing to offer competitive pay for qualified individuals.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Email Kate Henderson: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume including work history and contact information.