- Read and interpret shop drawings and paperwork
- Utilize an array of hand tools to modify and install finished millwork products, verifying dimensions are to specification
- Adhere to jobsite safety protocols and safely operate various pieces of equipment and tools
- Communicate job status, customer issues and other pertinent information to the direct supervisor
- Project a professional image on behalf of the company and interact appropriately with customers
- Maintain a neat and clean installation process
- Excellent carpentry skills; minimum 2 years
- Experience in millwork and cabinet making
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
Keystone Millwork offers career growth opportunities, above average salaries, and benefits with a dynamic work environment.
We are looking for career minded, experienced individuals who are serious about their craft. We are willing to offer competitive pay for qualified individuals.